Boano & C. S.n.c.

Go to content

Main menu

History

Company


The company Boano & Co. was founded in 1952 for the production of precise machine parts to customer design, an activity that is still the main area of work of the company.
During the first years of operation Boano & Co. specialized in the production of components for lubrication, in particular grease nipples, oilers and pneumatic air pumps.
Over time, thanks to its constant evolution in term of technology, dynamism and flexibility, the company extended its turnover entering the market for automotive (OEM parts and spare parts), earth-moving equipment, the motorcycle sector, electric appliances and food industry machinery, experiencing moments of great success and responding fully by completely satisfying every customer’ s request.
Offering a various range of services the company started to offer the idea of a complete and perfectly finished product.
Boano & Co. in 2000 first obtained the Quality Certification ISO 9001 standard.
Following the acquisition of a grinding company Boano & Co. opened a new grinding department, that allows the company to offer to its customers a series of internal quality processes requested by the market.
In 2011, with a major investment, the company put into operation a high performance and new generation solar panel photovoltaic plant, located on the roof and on the connecting surface of the production plant, totally free of environmental impact and of a capacity to be able to provide the energy need of about two-thirds of the production activity of the company.
Currently the company is based in Rivoli, occupying an area of about 2000 square meters and employs 30 young experienced people.



 
 
 
 
Back to content | Back to main menu